BREAD PUDDING RECIPE
Bread pudding is something I absolutely love. You can see in my recipes for my banana bread pudding, Pina colada bread pudding, and my gingerbread bread pudding. There just ain’t no stopping me when it comes to this stuff. This is a classically simple dessert that we worship. It whips up in minutes and seres a gathering! We love making this bread pudding recipe for any occasion and brunches that we host.
In the course of the last scarcely any years I’ve been endeavoring to consummate my bread pudding recipe and we finally have the best one around. Subsequently the title The Best Bread Pudding.
There are no unconventional ingredients, nothing that you can’t discover in your own storeroom of the fridge. It is literally just that simple that there is no reason why you wouldn’t want to prepare it. We like to use French bread in our recipe. A 1lb segment really is the ideal sum. It produces the best custard to bread extent that you really search for in bread pudding recipes!
But sometimes people don’t always have that available. I lean toward it over customary white bread because we can get a segment at our close by Walmart for $1, I mean how might you have the option to beat that cost. Plus it’s so versatile. If you don’t have French bread on had and you have to prepare this anyways, here are some elective bread you can use! Presently to tell the truth with you, as much as the allocate of eggs to deplete and spices are important to the ideal bread pudding, so is the bread pudding sauce. I am not the sort to eat a bread pudding without the sauce, and I most likely won’t ever give you a recipe without a bread pudding sauce to oblige it. I mean they just go inseparable together so here you go! This sauce is super easy, and super addictive. I load my bread pudding slices up with the sauce because obviously it’s just my favorite and it is my go-to vanilla sauce for an assortment of desserts. If you are searching for that ideal bread pudding recipe, look no further, you have discovered it. Speedy, easy and simple this is one classic recipe that the whole family will worship!
BREAD PUDDING RECIPE
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 Tbs butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 Tbs flour
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 16 oz loaf French bread
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9"x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut bread into 1"-2" squares and add to large bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together your milk, cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg until combined.
- Pour over bread and stir gently to coat, let soak for about 20 minutes.
- Spread into baking dish and bake in oven for about 50-60 minutes until center is set.
- In saucepan whisk together sugar, flour and heavy cream until combined.
- Add in your butter and heat on medium until butter melts and liquid starts to boil.
- Whisk until thickened slightly then remove from heat and stir in vanilla.