When my family got so enormous that purchasing gifts for the total of the adults got a little insane, we all in all presumed that we’d focus on the kids and just get ready treats for the adults. I’m by all record not by any means the only pastry specialist in the family – we all in all adoration making sweet treats this season.
- 2 tbs. flour
- 3/4 C. chocolate chips + extra to press on top of the cookies prior to baking
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 C. oil
- 1/4 C. red white and green holiday sprinkles
- 1 box of white cake mix any brand
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, egg whites, flour and oil, mixing well. Add in the 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1-2″ size balls and place 2-3″ a part on your baking sheets.
- Gently press down on the cookie dough balls and place a few extra chocolate chips and sprinkles on top.
- Place in the oven and bake 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake.
- *Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: CAKE MIX CHOCOLATE CHIP SANTA COOKIES RECIPE