Christmas Crack Recipe
Do whatever it takes not to miss this Easy Christmas Crack Recipe for a standout amongst other occasion party treats and gift recipes for your friends, neighbors, and collaborators! This Christmas Crack Recipes is one of our FAVORITES and is always a hit! It’s an easy go-to for the Holidays and is always a gathering favorite! I mean you will be thrilled with how delicious this recipe is – your friends will beseech you for the recipe! Plus, there are even more Christmas Desserts and Treat Recipes! It’s so easy to make and makes the ideal red and green snack to add to your table. It’s a great opportunity to add another Holiday Treat to your table this Christmas and I am SO excited to share this one with you and I trust you value it as much as we do!
I don’t have the foggiest idea whether this is called “split” because of the way it breaks into enormous, superb pieces, because it’s made with crackers, or because it’s so darn addictive. Regardless, I’m a fan. With this classic Christmas treat, Saltine crackers get a twofold dunking: first in caramel and a while later in chocolate. The result is a salty, crunchy, chocolate-secured treat that is about impossible to stop eating. Constant stirring as you make the caramel blend gives you a finished candy that is closer to the surface of pralines than English toffee. You have a significant caramel flavor, but the bites are really soft and easy to bite. The crispiness comes from the crackers themselves.
You can get extreme and sprinkle nuts, coconut flakes, or occasion colored sprinkles on top if you need, but I’m a purist when it comes to my Christmas pop open. I like it just as it is. The primary concern I should seriously consider is a sprinkling of crunchy Maldon sea salt on top of the chocolate to cause them even more to crunchy and salty. But I’m ghastly that if I do that, I likely won’t stop eating them!
Christmas Crack Recipe
- 1 Stack of Saltine Crackers
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Christmas Sprinkles Sprinkles Red and Green Food Coloring
- 1 Cup of Butter 2 Sticks
- 1 lb. Package of White Almond Bark Melted
- Melt Butter and Brown Sugar over Medium Heat, Bring to a boil and stir while boiling for 5 minutes.
- Line a cookie sheet with Aluminum Foil.
- Place Crackers evenly on the Foil Pan.
- Pour Sugar Mixture over the Crackers.
- Bake at 325 Degrees for 8 minutes.
- While Crackers are baking melt almond bark in the microwave using the directions on the package.
- Separate out a small amount of white almond bark into 2 bowls and color with Red & Green food coloring.
- Pour white chocolate over the cracker mixture and spread evenly.
- Swirl in the red and green white chocolate.
- Top with your favorite Holiday sprinkles or M&Ms!
- Allow to cool completely and break into smaller pieces.