I’m hosting Christmas at our house this year just because. Normally, my in-laws host Christmas Day but Hurricane Harvey hurt their house they’re still tackling getting it fixed. So our house is the spot and I’m on the chase for easy Christmas side dishes! Easy Christmas Side Dishes I’m about easy when it comes to the kitchen, but I’m also about flavor. So while I’m tackling some ideas for easy Christmas side dishes, I’m searching for things that taste great but won’t take me long to make! I’d ideally spend most of my time with my family getting a charge out of the time together! Since corn is always a staple during our get-away meals, it was an obvious decision for one of the easy side dishes for Christmas this year! (In addition this garlic parmesan corn recipe, we also love making Crockpot Corn Casserole. It’s another easy side dish to make that is always a hit!) Then I got a little inspiration from Stella cheeses I got up store and this super simple five-ingredient Parmesan Garlic Butter Corn recipe got a fundamental run!
If you’re searching for improving in your easy Christmas side dishes, you won’t be disappointed! Add that flavor to two or three steps it takes to make this Parmesan Garlic Butter Corn recipe, and you’ll be spending less time in the kitchen without sacrificing having a great occasion supper!
How to Make Parmesan Garlic Butter Corn
- Heat an enormous dish over medium heat and dissolve butter.
- When the butter has softened, incorporate the sum of the solidified corn to the dish. Stir until the corn is through and through heated. This takes around 5 minutes.
- Incorporate the cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in the Stella Italian 3 Cheese Blend and garlic powder.
- When the cheese has softened, remove from heat and season with salt and pepper as desired.
If you’re aching for a bit of a creamier consistency that you’re not getting once the total of the cheese melts, you can incorporate a bit of milk. I recommend remembering a splash and subsequently stirring it for well. Incorporate a bit without a moment’s delay until you get the consistency that you like!
Parmesan Garlic Butter Corn
- salt and pepper as desired
- 32 oz. bag of frozen corn
- 3/4 cup Stella Italian 3 Cheese Blend you can use any grated parmesan or blend that you have!
- 3 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add frozen corn to the pan and stir the corn is thoroughly heated. (Approximately 5 minutes.)
- Stir in the cream cheese until it's melted.
- Add the shredded cheese and garlic powder and stir until well mixed.
- Once the cheese has melted, remove from heat and season with salt and pepper as desired. Enjoy!